ahhhh i gave in!!
1. how to eat by nigella lawson (this purchase was way overdue!!)
2. desserts by pierre herme (my "chocolate desserts" book was getting lonely.....)
3. dessert circus by jacques torres (i love watching jacques on foodnetwork!)
4. the union square cafe cookbook (i saw it under the bargains.. and i couldn't resist)
5. rose's christmas cookie book (i've heard a lot of great stuff about this book)
6. death by chocolate: revised and expanded by marcel desaulniers (he's called the "king of ganache!"
7. death by chocolate cakes by marcel desaulniers (see above..... i've borrowed these books from the library and they cause death by just looking at them. so naturally i have to buy them!)
whew!!! i can't wait until they all arrive. it's a good thing they're going to come at different times or i may be overwhelmed by my own excitement. either that or by all the books crushing me!